$1,285 - 1,123 sq ft - Complete request information form - Contact Us
– In German speaking states, meetings were forbidden by the rulers. The Turner movement made up of many intellectuals from German Universities used gymnastics as a way to mask their meetings and get togethers. Following the 1848 revolutions many were exiled and consequently immigrated to America. In Cincinnati and eventually New Ulm the Turner Society halls became the center for their meetings.
You will enjoy entertaining friends and discussing the issues of the day around the table in this unit’s well-appointed and spacious kitchen.
At 1,123-square-feet, this unit includes two large bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus three closets and a private deck. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and premium counters and cabinets for all of your culinary adventures. Downtown New Ulm is just a block away, giving you convenient access to an array of entertainment, shopping and dining options – including Turner Hall, of course.
• 1,123 square feet (measurements are approximate)
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Individually controlled central air for whisper quite heating and cooling
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, premium countertops and Scandinavian style cabinets by Puustelli
• Walk in closets
• Private deck
• Raised garden beds
• Landscaped courtyard with fire pit
• Complimentary private meeting room
• Trash and recycling shoot on each floor
• Elevator access to every floor
• Recreational activities
• Television area and meeting area with free Wi-Fi